Scientists, doctors and trend spotters agree that stress and anxiety are at an all-time high in our society. We are so digitally connected, that there is really no “down time”. According to Garden Media Group’s 2018 Garden Trends Report, it has actually become a health concern. People are craving ways to disconnect, and surround themselves with nature. What better way than to visit your garden center? But how do you get them in your door?
Benary has created an innovative consumer “magazine” called Be Inspired to help you get your customers excited about coming into your garden center and buying pansies. Be Inspired is chock-full of ideas for new ways to market pansies and irresistible craft projects for in-store events. The visual assets are free for you to download at Be_Inspired_Pansy.pdf . Just copy and paste it in your newsletter; print out a single project or print the whole magazine. It’s your choice. Here is a sneak peek at what you will find.
- According to the “2015 Real Wedding Study” by TheKnot.com, fall and spring are now the most popular times of year for weddings. Why? They speculate it could be the cooler temperatures, lower venue prices and romantic colors- a perfect match for pansies and violas! Check out the creative boutonnieres, wedding favors and wedding flower ideas in Be Inspired.
- Looking for Girls’ Night Out ideas? Be Inspired has lots of fun activities like making pansy ice cubes and bath bombs.
- Back-to-school is a great time for a teacher’s gift. Just have your customers’ little ones follow the simple instructions in Be Inspired to create an adorable low-cost gift planter. This project also works as a thank you at the end of the school year.
- Do you serve coffee and food in your garden center? Pansies and violas are edible! First, make sure your pansies haven’t been sprayed with anything harmful, and then create a memorable day by letting your customers decorate a doughnut with blooms or dress up an amazing salad.
- With your help, your customers can enjoy pansies and violas all year. At the end of the season they can even share their garden memories by making pansy gift cards and gift wrap.
For more information on Inspire Plus™ and Inspire DeluXXe™ Pansies go to www.Benary.com. You can also download our latest Do It BIG magazine with fun crafts and recipes for BIG® Begonias.